FUJIKURA PRO IRON SHAFTS – IP FINISH
Every Fujikura golf shaft is delicately designed through the use of their proprietary ENSO 3-D motion capture fitting system—the first club fitting system that measures information both before and after the ball is hit. With 3-D motion capture, the club and shaft are dynamically measured and recorded throughout the entire swing. These scientific swing analysis variables are then integrated with data from the most advanced ball flight monitors available to produce products that are literally the “world’s best performance golf shafts”. While every other shaft company is developing through trial and error, Fujikura is using science, engineering, and technology to create the best product possible and bring it directly to the consumer.
PRO Irons feature the industry-leading proprietary High-Density Composite Core (HDCC) which produces dialed-in swing weights at steel length.
All PRO Irons come in 2i length “one length blanks” which will give a player the option to soft or hard step to reach in-between flexes. With IP finish option available in 75i (R2, R, flex) 95i (R, S flex).
Product Benefits & Technology:
- Extend your playing career, graphite exerts less strain on muscles and bones due to impact absorption
- HDCC (high density composite core) technology is proprietary and allows clubs to be achieve steel swing weights and steel length, something no other graphite shaft can accomplish
- HDCC material is added in the mid-to-tip section of our iron shafts to balance the weight
- HDCC is 62% more dense than standard modulus material used in composition of graphite shafts
- Premium materials ensure better consistency than steel
- Lighter weights allow for more club speed and premium stable materials ensure control
- HDCC material significantly reduces vibration compared to steel to allow for softer feel
PRO Iron Advantages
- 40 TON Carbon Fiber
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content